Entry to Reception September 2017
To apply for a place at St. Antony’s Catholic Primary School for 2017/18 You will need to:
- complete a Common Application Form (CAF)
- complete a Supplementary Information Form (SIF) and
- provide a reference from your Parish Priest (or equivalent for other practicing Christians or other faiths)
Paper versions of these forms can be obtained from the school office. The SIF and our admissions policy are available to download here.
The CAF can be completed online at www.eadmissions.org.uk
The closing date for applications for a Reception place in 2017/18 is 15th January 2017. All applicants will be notified by the local authority on 16th April 2017 which school they have been allocated.
Details of appeal procedures can be found on the Newham website.
In Year/other admissions
If you have recently moved into the area and require a school place or wish to transfer between schools please contact the school for information or refer to the Newham website: https://www.newham.gov.uk/Pages/Services/In-year-admissions.aspx
General information about finding a school place in the London borough of Newham can be found on the Newham website Click here
- Pan London Schemes for 2016-7
- Determined Admission Arrangements for 2016 entry
- Admissions Policy for September 2016
- Supplementary Information Form (SIF)
- Link to Pan London eadmissions portal
- Link to the admission section of the Newham website (Primary schools)
- Link to the admission section of the Newham website (Primary and Secondary schools)
- Link to School Fact Finder