To apply for a place at St. Antony’s Catholic Primary School for 2018/19 You will need to:
- complete a Supplementary Information Form (SIF)
- provide a reference from your Parish Priest (or equivalent for other practicing Christians or other faiths)
Paper versions of the SIF are available for collection from the school’s Main Office. Our admissions policy is available to download here.
The closing date for applications for a Nursery place in 2018/19 is 31st March 2018.
Details of appeal procedures can be found on the Newham website.
Mid-Phase Admissions (In Year)
- Pan London Schemes for 2017- 2018
- Determined Admission Arrangements for 2018 entry
- Admissions Policy for Autumn 2018
- Supplementary Information Form (SIF)
- Link to the admission section of the Newham website (Primary schools)
If you have recently moved into the area and require a school place or wish to transfer between schools please contact the school for information or refer to the Newham website: https://www.newham.gov.uk/Pages/Services/In-year-admissions.aspx
General information about finding a school place in the London borough of Newham can be found on the Newham website Click here