Parent behaviour requirements
- To actively support the school’s behaviour policy in an effort to ensure that all our children, staff and parents are safe.
- To dress appropriately when coming into school
- To model high standards of appropriate behaviour and use of language for their child/children to emulate
- To approach/ speak to staff in a respectful courteous manner
- To deal with any issues with staff/other parents in a mature and appropriate manner and not engage in any verbal or physical confrontations on school premises
- To bring matters of concern to the attention of the school’s Senior Leadership for serious non-compliance with these rules
THE PARENT WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE SCHOOL, AND COULD BE BANNED, AS THEY POSE A THREAT TO THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF CHILDREN, STAFF AND THEMSELVES.
WE take safe guarding of your child , our children very seriously here at St Antony’s do read our standards and expectations for Staff, Volunteers, Pupils and Parents Safeguarding Leaflet for Volunteers-Staff Parents Students 2017-18